Dr. Henry Mansur – Weight Loss, Bariatric Surgery in Mexico
The Advanced Bariatric Institute is the number one weight-loss institute in Northern Mexico. With over 5,000 weight-loss procedures performed to date, makes this institute a magnitude in the field of weight loss surgery. Top board certified surgeon and leader in the weight loss field Dr. Henry Mansur travel between the beautiful cities of Saltillo Coahuila and Monterrey, Nuevo Leon making this an excellent and close proximity to all of The United States and Canada but especially the Southern states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Louisiana, and Oklahoma seeking weight loss surgery at low cost!
This is a one stop that´s all weight-loss institution. The Advanced Bariatric Institute located in Saltillo Coahuila and Monterrey, Nuevo Leon offer everything you need to get that weight-loss procedure you need and thought you couldn’t afford. Financing is available for both National and American patients, and although most of all American Insurances do not approve out of the country weight loss surgery claims, some do reimburse you for going out of the country. The friendly and highly trained staff at the Advanced Bariatric Institute will gladly assist you in filling out any necessary forms for your health insurance carrier and provide them and you with any other documentation needed.
The Advanced Bariatric Institute offer the following bariatric weight loss procedures, it´s a filling Center, FDA approved Lap-band system, Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery, mini gastric by-pass surgery, intragastric balloon procedure, metabolic surgery, gastric plication and the follow ups needed for all of the procedures. Just because you may not be a candidate for one procedure, you may be a good candidate for another. A simple medical history and medical consultation with some of the in house specialists can help you and the Surgeons determine which weight loss procedure is best for you and which one you will benefit the most from.
Dr. Henry Mansur completed his medical education at the very well-known and highly recognized Tec de Monterrey. He completed his internship at Methodist Hospital at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston Texas and later worked his way to becoming the Chief resident at Hospital San Jose-Tec De Monterrey´s ( ITESM) general surgery department. While in surgical training Dr. Mansur completed the preceptor ship and proctorship in advanced laparoscopic surgery at The Texas Endosurgery Institute in San Antonio Texas. Dr. Henry Mansur is Board Certified by the Mexican Board of Surgery. He maintains an active membership at the Mexican University for surgeons, (SAGES) Society Of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons. Affiliated to ASMBS – American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, Mexican University of Bariatric Surgery, (AMCE) Mexican Society of Endoscopic Surgery, (ALACE) Latino American Society of Endoscopic Surgery and he is a certified surgeon for the FDA approved LAP-BAND SYSTEM.
INTRA-GASTRIC SLEEVE SURGERY IN MEXICO
Monterrey $ 6,900 usd
includes bilingual Transport to and from airport 2 nights at Holiday Inn Express.
Saltillo $6,500 usd
includes bilingual driver and Transportation to and from airport 2 nights at Quinta Real, across the street from hospital for your convenience.
LIMITED TIME - CALL US RIGHT NOW !
At The Advanced Bariatric Institute, you’re in great hands for Gastric By pass, Weight loss surgery in Mexico, gastric plication cost or Bariatric surgery. Quality Care Mexico is happy to have this advanced weight loss institute as part of our Medical Network in Saltillo Coahuila and Monterrey Nuevo Leon.
Let Quality Care Mexico host your weight Loss surgery. call us today for your free confidential quote and join the thousands of people that have already taken advantage of this great opportunity to not only receive the best medical care but at an affordable price. Dr. Henry Mansur has great credentials and he is an expert on the field of bariatric surgery.
Dr. Henry Mansur:
OBJECTIVE Offer excellent service to the mexican and american community of advanced laparoscopic and obesity surgery.
- Currently Staff member of the Christus Muguerza group in Saltillo, Monterrey and Reynosa, Mexico as a bariatric surgeon. General Surgery Training Instituto Teconologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey Hospital San José-Tec de Monterrey ITESM Morones Prieto 3000 Poniente. Col. Doctores. Monterrey, NL. Mexico. March 2000- February 2005 National training center for obesity surgery. Monterrey-TEC
- Ignacio A. Santos School of Medicine Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM). Monterrey, NL August 1992 – August 1999
- Core Clerkship completed: Surgery, Internal Medicine Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology in Baylor College of Medicine, Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas. USA. High School 1989-1992
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey Campus Eugenio Garza Sada. Monterrey, N.L, Mexico.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Mexican Federal Surgical License.
- Certification of the Mexican Board of Surgery.
- Certification of the Mexican Society for Obesity Surgery.
- Certification of the Mexican Society of Endoscopic Surgery.
- SAGES member 2005.
- Certification for passing the examination for General Medicine. National Center for Evaluation of Higher Education. Oct. 1999
- Mexican Federal Medical License granted by the Department of Public Education. December 1999.
- ATLS, ACS passed.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Passed. March 1997 Total Score 553.
HONORS & AWARDS
- Chief of Residents of General Surgery Hospital San José ITESM. 2004-2005.
- Rotation in Colorectal Surgery sep 2004 with Dr. Zane Cohen, Mount Sinai, Toronto University, Canada.
- Preceptorship in Advanced Laparoscopy with Morris E. Franklin, Jr., MD. Texas Endosurgery Institute. San Antonio, Texas. June- August 2002 and March- August 2003
- Award for prominent academic activity. ITESM. October 1999. Medical School.
- Award for excellent labor and productivity during the Social Service as a physician in a rural community). Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico, July 1999.
- Clerkship in General Internal Medicine. Methodist Hospital. Baylor College of Medicine. Houston, TX. October 1998 – March1999 with honors.
- Award for 1st place in the Medical Contest of Scientific Research. ITESM. April 1995.
- Gross anatomy AAMC University of Vermont. Burlington. August 1994 B+
- Gonzalez R. Balli, J, Mansur, Tristan, Laparoscopic Colon Resection vs. Open for the Treatment of Non-Complicated Diverticular Disease.
- Tijerina Lucas, Zapata, Balli J. Mansur JH. Experience Of The First 150 Laparoscopic Gastric Band (lap-band) presented in the VIII Latin- American Congress of American College of Surgeons May 2004.
- Franklin, ME. Glass J, Mansur JH Gonzalez R. Laparoscopic Vs. Open Appendectomy: Two center experience. Presented in the 9th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery Feb 2004 and VIII Latin-American Congress of American College of Surgeons May 2004.
- Guidelines for GERD management. Scientific Meeting HSJ SEP 2002.
- Guidelines for Management of Antithrombotic Prophylaxis Scientific meeting HSJ CM. Sep. 2002.
- Villegas, O. Gonzalez Roman, Mansur JH. Actual tendency in Hernioplasty management. Presented in XI international meeting of Endoscopy Surgery May 2002. and in Hospital San Jose scientific Meeting. Sep. 2001.
- Márquez E, Jaramillo-de la Torre JJ, Jaramillo-de la Torre EJ, et al. Effects of Prolonged Physical Training in the Salival Secretory IgA Titers and its Relation with Respiratory Tract Infections in Athletes. Presented at X International Meeting of the Latin-American Federation of Scientific Societies of Medical Students. July 1995.
INTERNATIONAL MEETING ATTENDANCE
- X Congress of Endoscopic Surgery May 2005.
- Postgraduate Obesity Surgery Course by Mexican Endoscopic Surgery Asociation May 2005.
- Laparoscopic bariatric surgical course March 2005. ITESM. Dr. Rumbaut
- VIII Latino-American Congress of American College of Surgeons May 2004.
- XV Course of General Surgery March 2004.
- 9th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery Feb 2004
- XIV Meting of Advances in Minimally invasive Surgery. Feb 2003.
- Course of FAST (focused assessment Ultrasound in Trauma) November 2001
- XII Meeting of International Endoscopic Surgery.
- XII Congress of Colorectal Surgery. March 2001.
- 32nd Annual Meeting of Miami Children´s Hospital. January 1997
- IX Meeting of Internal Medicine. October 1996.
- XII International Meeting of the International medicine. Trauma. April 96
- X International Meeting of the Latin-American Federation of Scientific Societies of Medical Students. July 1995.