Dr. Hector A. Ramirez and Dr. Jaime Salcedo – Forma Clinic
Monterrey is the most important economical city of Mexico and home of the best Universities in the country. Monterrey´s best cosmetic surgeons Dr. Hector A. Ramirez and Dr. Jaime Oziel Salcedo from Forma Clinic are now part of The Quality Care Mexico Network. Dr. Ramirez and Dr. Salcedo are a dynamic duo when it comes to cosmetic and plastic surgery in Northern Mexico. With their excellent credentials and over 20 years of experience plus their state-of-the-art-facilities, this dynamic duo is your best choice for breast implant surgery, breast lift surgery, breast reduction surgery, Tummy tuck surgery, Thigh lift, buttock implants, buttocks enhancement, Brazilian butt lift surgery, arm lift, face lift surgery, brow lift, eye lid lift and liposuction.
Why spend thousands of dollars on one procedure, when you can pay just a fraction and have multiple safe procedures in Monterrey with Dr. Ramirez, Dr. Salcedo and their team?
You cannot go wrong by choosing these doctors, they have over 20,000 surgeries performed. Dr. Ramirez and Dr.Salcedo manage a wide variety of problems relating to the face and body. They practice a full scope of plastic surgery with expertise in facial, body contouring, and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Monterrey is a major city with many direct flights from several US and Canadian cities. If you live in Texas it is about a 2 hour drive from Laredo, Texas. Thousands of Americans and Canadians cross the Mexico – US border to obtain high quality and affordable surgeries for a variety of medical procedures and conditions. The cost for healthcare in the States has gotten ridiculous, not to mention the long waiting list in Canada for healthcare. Mexico has long been a favorite destination for medical travel tourists from many parts of the world. Many say its the proximity and friendly people, but those who have already been here and experienced it first hand say its due to the first class medical attention they get.
Many people tend to think that Mexico is still a third world country and their healthcare is poor, but that is all a myth. Mexico´s hospital, clinics and Institutions are very modern and have the latest technological equipment. Mexico´s Surgeons are among the best and have world recognition for their experience and accomplishments. Some of U.S. Top Surgeons received their medical studies, degrees right here in some of Mexico´s Top Medical Universities. With this said, why not join the thousands of North Americans that have taken advantage of this beautiful country´s top medical facilities and top surgeons, with a the bonus of being able to afford it.
Cosmetic surgery is performed to reshape normal structures of the body in order to improve the patients appearance and self esteem. This includes treatment of the face, body, and extremities. A few examples are: eyelid and nose enhancement, face lifts, breast surgery, liposuction and “tummy tucks”. The use of lasers provides another treatment method to achieve facial rejuvenation. Some patients do not require surgery but would benefit significantly from other nonsurgical treatments for the skin.
Dr. Ramirez Credentials:
- 1978-1984. Professional Instruction, School of Medicine, UANL, Monterrey NL
- 1984-1985. Social service query # 1, University Hospital “Dr. Jose E. Gonzalez”. August, 1985. Midwife Surgeon title.
- 1985-1986. Rotating internship at the University Hospital “Dr. Jose E. Gonzalez”.
- 1986-1990. Graduate degree in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University Hospital “Dr. Jose E. Gonzalez”. Including 1 year of residency in General Surgery (1986-1987).
- Rotation service Recostructiva Plastic Surgery at the University of Texas at San Antonio (April-August 1989).
- Chief Resident of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (1989-1990).
- February, 1990. Certification by the Mexican Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Mexico.
- Sub-specialization Post-graduate surgery lip and cleft palate and congenital malformations in the Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami Florida. Dr. Ralph Millard (September 1990 – March 1991).
- Post-graduate in Breast Reconstructive Surgery, Baptist Hospital, Univerbil Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Patrick Maxwell (April-May 1991).
- Post-graduate degree in Facial and Body Cosmetic Surgery UCLA, Los Angeles, California. Dr. Steve Hoefflin University of Irvine, California Dr. Bruce Conneil (May-September 1991).
- Accreditation’s Visiting Professor at the Department of Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery, University Hospital “Dr. Jose E. Gonzalez” assigned to the breast clinic from January 1992 until 1993.
- Academic staff member service and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Medical School “Ignacio A. Santos” ITESM since March 1991.
- Medical Associations Member of Muguerza Hospital medical staff since March 1990.
- Member of the San Jose Medical Hospital since March 1990.
- Member of the Northwest Association of Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery since May 1992.
- President of the same in the period 2002-2003.
- 1978. Professional studies: Faculty of Medicine of the U. A. N. L. 1980-1984.
- Department of Plastic Surgery at the University Hospital of the U. A. N. L. 1983.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami. 1985.
- Approved and Recertified by the Mexican Council of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Founding member of the Northeast Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive AC 1990.
- Methodist Hospital, Baylor College, Houston Texas. 2004-2005.
- Northeast College President Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive AC
- Member of the Mexican Association of Plastic and Reconstructive AC
- Member of International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS). 2006-2008.
- Regional Vice President Elect for the period of the Northeast Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive AC Northeast Region. 2008-2012
- National Secretary in Mexico for the ISAPS